Published by: Insight Editions
Published On: 2022-08-30
Add To BookShelf
Buy on Amazon.com
Buy On Books-A-Million.com
Explore iconic Star Wars locations with this large-scale illustrated guide to the desert planet of Tatooine, featuring original art from the award-winning Studio MUTI!
Experience Tatooine like you’ve never seen it before! Playfully illustrated by the acclaimed artists of Studio MUTI, Star Wars: Exploring Tatooine is an in-depth, all-new tour of the Skywalker homeworld.
• EXPERIENCE TATOOINE LIKE NEVER BEFORE: Studio MUTI brings Tatooine to life through incredible, all-new art, presented in a large-scale format. Illustrated in the studio’s signature tongue-in-cheek style, readers will want to revisit each page again and again, to explore Tatooine’s iconic locations.
• VISIT INFAMOUS HIVES OF SCUM AND VILLAINY: You’ll learn about the stories that take place at locales such as the Lars homestead, Mos Espa’s podracing Grand Arena, Jabba the Hutt’s palace, the Mos Eisley cantina, and even the nest of the mighty Krayt dragon!
• FAN FAVORITE DROIDS, JEDI, AND MORE: Including original renditions of characters like Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Rey, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul, Ezra Bridger, Boba Fett, Din Djarin, and of course, C-3PO and R2-D2, this book is sure to delight any Star Wars fan.
• FOR READERS OF ALL AGES: Everyone from Padawans to Jedi will love exploring the world of Tatooine through fun illustrations and fascinating facts.
• COMPLETE YOUR COLLECTION: Star Wars: Exploring Tatooine is the latest book in Insight Editions’ fan favorite Star Wars lineup, which includes Star Wars: The Secrets of the Sith, Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook, and many more.